Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Kids' Snowboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
Huck Knife Grom Snowboard
The Salomon Huck Knife Grom snowboard is a park board packed with features and technologies that allow smaller and younger riders to push their limits and never stop progressing. This true twin board mimics adult boards with a medium flex, and quad camber profile to make sure it out performs other grom boards that feature watered down technologies and materials.
The True Twin shape allows for all tricks to be confidently set and landed both regular and switch so that younger riders bag of tricks can start getting deeper and deeper. Along those same lines, the medium flex and Quad Camber profile create a responsive and powerful ride that will never hold a new rider back, no matter if they are working on frontside 360's or switch back 720's. The Quad camber profile features camber under foot and between the inserts for consistent power transfer to the edge, perfect for setting tricks off of jumps, mixed with quick rocker sections outside the feet for forgiveness that helps limit punishing edge catch crashes on jump landings. Combining these features with a high quality aspen core and super fast sintered base encourages young riders to reach their potential.
- High performance park board for small riders hitting big features
- True twin shape lets you learn all your tricks regs and switch
- Quad camber is poppy, responsive, and offers incredible control
- Medium flex allows for limitless progression in and out of the park
- Aspen core is poppy, responsive, and durable to last all season
- Rubber pads cushion landings and help reduce chatter at high speeds
- Sintered base is extremely fast and provides consistent performance
- Item #SAL01GQ
- Q & A
Best park board I've owned
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I'm a small female Park rider. 5'3 and 120lbs. Got the 143 one. Had been struggling for getting a decent park board. I'm so happy that I could find the right size of Huck knife to ride. Lots of pop and very stable to take off and land a jump. Not too stiff or soft. Buttering ain't hard. Everything is just right which I appreciate it the most. Will absolutely get the same board again. <3