Hi Fi White Snowboard Boot
A perennial team favorite, the Salomon Hi Fi White Snowboard Boot magically brings you just the right fit, flex, feel, and level of comfort for everything from hot laps in the park to days spent sessioning a backcountry booter. ZoneLock lacing utilizes, well, zonal lacing to customize your fit one zone at a time, eliminating painful pressure points. Then, the thermo-moldable Full Custom Fit liner boosts your comfort and foothold with a foam that contours to the natural shape of your foot. If the natural shape of your foot is a little wider, the extended last in this wide size will create a more comfortable fit for all day use.
Integrated into the wrapping panels by Salomon, Sensifit ensures a precise fit that holds the foot from the midsole to the laces comfortably, while the molded TPU SpringBack spine delivers a precise and reliable flex. Ride after ride, the Ortholite C3 footbed creates a cooler, drier, healthier, and better-cushioned home for your foot that won't break down over time and is built to maintain its cushy comfort. Salomon then brought their Climax Gaiter—a watertight neoprene seal around the lower foot—for waterproof protection in the deep stuff, and rounded the Hi Fi White out with an ultralight HiFive EC+ outsole for exceptional rebound and comfort.
- Go-anywhere, do-everything boot for advanced to expert riders
- ShadowFLex liner provides a fully moldable customized fit
- Zonal lacing locks in your foot with maximum comfort
- Wide sizing provides a more generous last for wider feet
- Climax Gaiter helps keep snow out when you trudge through deep pow
- Ortholite C3 footbed holds its shape and comfort over time
- Hifive EC+ outsole creates great feel on your board and traction
- Item #SAL01GK