Faction Boa Snowboard Boot
For those who know, trying to tie your laces in single-digit temps before frostbite sets in on your fingers usually ends with a loose-fitting boot and loss of feeling in your fingertips. Salomon did away with the pain and frustration of said closure systems with the Faction Boa Snowboard Boot. The Faction Boa uses a a secure, lightning-fast Boa closure that tightens the entire boot with the quick spin of the dial located on the upper tongue. This ensures a snug fit without sapping energy transfer when you're cruising the mountain all day long, and it even releases quickly after you're done riding.
The Faction Boa comes with a softer flex that's ideal for the up-and-coming rider or park rider on a budget seeking continuous comfort on the mountain. Its Gold liner with Custom Fit foam provides a foot-wrapping fit as you ride throughout the season. This means you'll experience a custom, glove-like feel without pressure points sidelining you on the mountain. Inside the liner, the Ortholite C1 footbed provides a well-cushioned, breathable feel that absorbs harsh vibration and breathes well to prevent funkiness after riding. It's finished off with a lightweight, impact-absorbing EVA sole.
- Freestyle-oriented boot for beginners and park rats on a budget
- Boa lacing tightens entire boot with quick spin of a dial
- Mellower flex and feel for easier turns and playful feel
- Gold liner with Custom Fit foam for a foot-wrapping fit
- Ortholite C1 footbed is well-cushioned and breathable
- Lightweight EVA sole smooths out harsh vibration
- Item #SAL01GB