The city doesn't stand a chance.
Change the way you think about bindings with the Salomon District Snowboard Binding. It has a flexible heelcup that creates a completely new feel when riding that's more natural and responsive. It's no wonder why the entire Salomon team is rocking this revolutionary baseplate, or why the District is the weapon of choice for Salomon's Jed Anderson Louif Paradis when they're out redefining urban riding.
The ShadowFit baseplate features a KEVLAR QuickWire heelcup, which replaces the traditional rigid heelcup with a flexible one that truly conforms to your boot when you crank down the straps. This not only makes it more comfortable and allows you to tweak harder, but it also increases response because of the continuous contact with the heel of your boot and the KEVLAR wire running through it. The District highback has a unique flex pattern that allows you to tweak your blunts and methods to new levels without sacrificing support and response.
The dual-density full EVA footbed to cushions your foot from big drops and reduces vibrations when you're hauling ass down choppy runs. 3D Asym Supreme ankle straps provide pressure point-free comfort and the Lock-In Deluxe toe strap wraps around the toe of your boot to ensure it never comes loose. PowerGlide buckles engage and release effortlessly and offer security so you never have to sweat them slipping. Take part in the revolution of urban riding with the District.
- Urban feature-destroying, freestyle choice for the pros
- Flexible heelcup holds down your boot with easy tweaking
- Highback is freestyle-ready with support and response
- Asym ankle strap provides pressure-point free comfort
- Lock-In Deluxe pulls boot back for secure hold
- Baseplate delivers intuitive mobility
- Tool-free adjustments gives you on-the-fly customizations
- Item #SAL011N