Freedom where you want it, support where you need it.
Combining the freedom to tweak grabs with the response demanded by heavy jump lines and progressive freestyle features, the Salomon Men's Dialogue Focus Boa Snowboard Boot's RF3 Lateral Flex Panels offer improved mobility without sacrificing support. Its mid-range flex is primarily intended for freestyle use, but it's never afraid to leave the park for some fresh lines through the trees and top-to-bottom runs with friends.
Focus Boa lacing quickly tightens the upper and lower zones independently, allowing for a truly customized fit when you're lapping freestyle features or cruising around the whole mountain. Inside the Dialogue Focus, the Gold 3D Flex liner conforms to the shape of your foot for a precise fit as you ride throughout the season. Full flex pads under and over the ankle retain freestyle mobility for tweaking grabs and learning new tricks. The provided OrthoLite C2 footbed soaks up heavy landings and vibration, with a noticeably plush feel underfoot. Going one step further for impact damping, the Lo-Fi sole primarily uses EVA foam, which is renowned for its lightweight shock absorption, so you'll feel the cushion every time you come down hard on a missed transition or firmer-than-expected surface.
- A mid-flex boot for seshing the park and sampling a stash or two
- Focus Boa tightens upper and lower sections of boot independently
- Gold 3D flex liner molds to foot over the course of a season
- Ortholite C2 footbed absorbs impact while supporting your foot
- LoFi sole EVA foam absorbs shock for unexpected flat landings
- Reflex Construction and Flex Panel yields long-lasting durability
- Item #SAL012P