Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snowboard Bindings we have in stock.View Similar Products
Battle big mountains.
Click into the Salomon Defender Snowboard Binding and point it down steep faces, send it off cliffs, and slash powder with unprecedented precision and power. Backed by pow-shredding powerhouses Wolle Nyvelt and Josh Dirksen, the Defender has a stiff, supportive flex and response-maximizing tech to keep you in control when you're taking on technical terrain.
The ShadowFit baseplate features a KEVLAR QuickWire heelcup, which replaces the traditional rigid heelcup with a flexible one that truly conforms to your boot when you crank down the straps. This not only makes it more comfortable and allows you to tweak harder without sacrificing support, but it also increases response because of the continuous contact with the heel of your boot and the KEVLAR wire running through it. Combine that with the powerful support and energy transfer of the new Defender highback, and you have the intuitive control and enhanced response you need to take down the biggest lines and hairiest terrain your local range has to offer.
- Powerful and primed for big mountain pursuits
- Stiff flex for support and energy transfer
- ShadowFit baseplate offers intuitive response
- Canted footbed cushions, improves power, and reduces fatigue
- Low-profile Shadow Strap comfortably conforms to your boot
- Light and durable Locked-Up toe strap offers perfect boot hold
- Universal Mounting Disc works with any board
- Integrated Mounting System keeps screws in place when swapping boards
- Item #SAL011M
- Q & A
Don't Chase Your Shadow
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Really liking the Shadowfit here, such a clever idea that results in a responsive connection to the board while remaining playful - the high-backs carry forward this feeling. The buckles are smooth and I love how the toe straps bend and grasp over the boot.