Select a size:
Why We Like The Slalom Jacket
Whether we're making fast turns at the competition level or weaving through trees on our training laps, the Slalom Jacket brings the heat just as hard as we do. The waterproof shell outside keeps flying powder at bay, but our favorite part is the lofty insulation. Recycled synthetic offers reliable warmth in a shockingly light design, and we can't help but love its down-like performance in an animal- and earth-friendly package.
- Water-resistant shell for all-mountain laps in brisk weather
- PrimaLoft insulation is lightweight for comfortable warmth
- Regular athletic fit leaves generous room for movement and layers
- Removable hood offers customizable style and coverage
- Powder skirt and thumbhole cuffs for additional snow protection
- Bold color-blocking provides modern, head-turning style
- Item #SALZ9RH
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.