Select style & size:Select options
Get yourself to the top of your dream line, and more importantly, down it with confidence with the Sickstick Split. This lightweight, directional twin splitboard focuses equally on the uphill and the downhill with included POMOCA Skins, an aggressive Rock Out Camber Profile, and a medium stiff flex.
To make sure you can rip up the skin track and beat all of the other diehards, the included POMOCA skins are lightweight and provide great grip and solid glide. On the way down, the Rock Out Camber Profile cruises through deep untouched pow, crusty afternoon snow, or skied out chutes with confidence. It's able to do this thanks to the powerful flat section between the bindings that can hold an edge in dicey conditions or lay a rail into fresh snow, while the rocker in the tip and tail floats effortlessly over soft snow. Working with the versatile profile, a medium-stiff flex provides a full alpine board feel so that you can turn and edge with confidence as you billy-goat down technical rock fields.
- Downhill minded splitboard for backcountry missions of all kinds
- Rock Out Camber is versatile and powerful for added confidence
- Medium-stiff flex holds its own at speed and can be manipulated
- Directional twin shape is maneuverable and extremely stable
- Included skins are lightweight and grippy for uphill performance
- Ghost Green Core blends weight savings and downhill performance
- Sintered base is fast to skip over long flat traverses
- Item #SALZ98Y