Select a Size
Select a Color
The Salomon Sense Short is designed to keep you cool and comfortable on long trail and road runs. Its fabric features moisture-wicking, quick-dry technology and has micro holes for better breathability through many miles. A DWR treatment to the face fabric of the short helps to keep you protected from light showers you may encounter on your trail runs. For added comfort, the short is equipped with an inner brief to avoid chafe and to help keep the short in place while you run. Additionally, a unique, stretch woven waistband is connected with minimal stitching to eliminate constriction around the waist while you run. Finally, the large mesh pocket at the front is spacious enough to accommodate your 250ml soft flask for easy, on-trail refreshment.
- Lightweight, quick-drying short for comfort through long distances
- Integrated brief helps to avoid chafing and keeps short secure
- Micro hole construction enhances breathability throughout your run
- 37.5 Technology allows short to dry 5X faster than similar fabrics
- AdvancedSkin ActiveDry wicks moisture during strenuous activity
- DWR treatment repels light moisture when you encounter showers
- Stretch woven waistband reduces constriction at waist while running
- Large front mesh pocket holds your 250ml soft flask for hydration
- Item #SAL01MC
- [face fabric] 88% polyester, 12% elastane, DWR treatment, [inner brief] 92% polyester, 8% elastane
- 1 large mesh
- Split Leg
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
October 26, 2019
All I run in!
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
After buying one pair of these, these are the only shorts I now run in. The material is extremely light, yet feels very strong and dries very quick. I was a bit hesitate to put anything important (house keys) in the front mesh pocket, but on a daily basis, I put my house or car keys in it during runs. It is a bit small and in an awkward place to put a phone, but it is a great pocket for gels and other running nutrition.
June 3, 2019
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 175 lbs
These are extremely lightweight running shorts that allow a great deal of airflow for hot training days. I was a little skeptical about the waist band at first but it actually works great and the way it's designed allows the shorts to dry extremely quickly. They are decent length for a true running short vs some that look more like underwear. Haven't actually used the front pocket but it looks like it would do that job well.
May 17, 2019
What's the inseam on these shorts, and will the front storage pouch hold an iPhone 8 Plus?
May 20, 2019
Hey Chris, The inseam on these is 7 inches. For reference, the Sense Ultra is 9 inches and the Sense Pro is 4 inches. I know that the pocket holds an iPhone 7 which has a 4.7in screen. The 8+ has a 5.5in screen which would be a pretty tight fit. If you have any sort of case on the phone it would probably be too big. Personally, I don't like the weight of a phone in my pocket when I run and prefer something like the Salomon Pulse Handheld Water Bottle: SAL01NU