Sense Ride 2 Trail Running Shoe
Whether you're out for a quick afternoon trail run or training for your next ultra, the Salomon Sense Ride 2 Trail Running Shoe is designed to keep you comfortable through the miles. Salomon outfitted the shoe's upper in 3D stretch mesh encapsulated by Sensifit overlays and Endofit's sock-like technology for a secure, comfortable fit. Adding to this comfort is the Vibe midsole that balances long-lasting cushion and ground feel for your long-distance runs. Vibe combines lightweight, long-lasting EnergyCell+ foam with soft Opal inserts that add responsive cushioning in high-impact zones to disperse shock more comfortably. Cinch up the QuickLaces and head for the trails and the Contaggrip rubber sole will provide you with reliable traction across the trails you decide to run.
- Every day running shoe for comfort across a variety of trails
- 8mm drop offers a comfortable platform for midfoot strikers
- Seamless, flexible mesh upper offers a great fit for each foot
- OrthoLite sockliner keeps a dry, cool environment in the shoe
- Vibe midsole delivers long-lasting cushioning on longer runs
- Profeel Film chassis offer protection against sharp trail debris
- Contagrip soles deliver traction on a wide variety of surfaces
- QuickLace system allows fast and easy on-the-go fit adjustments
- Item #SAL01LE
What do you think about this product?
May 31, 2019
So far so good.
1. Fan of the lacing system. 2. Right amount of cushioning(for my liking). 3. Little bit of heel slippage. This is on me though. Salomon are known to fit a little narrow so I went a 1/2 size up. Plenty of room in the toe box. Much better than the Speedcross that I tired before. I wonder if I would of been ok in a 9.5. 4. Took 2 days to break in. There was a little discomfort where the toe box creases when I walk but that went away. 5. And on top of it all, it's a good looking sneaker.
April 15, 2019
Love the fit but....
Finally a pair of Salomonâs that fit me. Unfortunately after 40 miles the stitching has failed. Iâm hoping the new ones hold up better!
NZ2514153 Ben V.
November 11, 2019
Yes I also has this issue on my Sense Ride 2s. (mine were the 'Stormy Weather' colourway)
April 11, 2019
It got even better!
Salomon took something awesome and made it more awesome. The Sense Ride 2 got lighter, more breathable, and slightly softer cushioned. These shoes are a perfect shoe for someone just getting into trail running as they feel great and work for any trail, from technical scrambling to gravel roads. The fit of the toe box on the sense ride 2 seems a little bit more generous than the sense ride, which will help this shoe work for more people as Salomon notoriously has a narrow fit. Speaking of fit, these feel locked down and secure while not being too tight due to the inner sock liner that Salomon calls endofit. The Sense Ride 2 will definitely be a go to for training miles this summer here in the Wasatch!
February 27, 2019
As a Salomon employee, the Sense Ride is a staple for me. This shoe is comfortable right out of the box. Learn more in the below product video!