Sense Ride 2 GTX Invisible Fit Trail Running Shoe
Falling rain can't get in the way of your run when you're wearing the Salomon Sense Ride 2 GTX Invisible Fit Trail Running Shoe. Simply slip in, tighten up the Quicklace system with one pull, and head for your favorite trailhead. Your feet will stay dry with the innovative Gore Invisible Fit Technology. This membrane is integrated into the upper of the shoe instead of the traditional bootie construction that regular Gore-Tex shoes are assembled. This makes the Sense Ride 2 feel more like traditional mesh trainer while still offering 100% waterproof and breathable protection.
Aside from waterproof protection, the Sense Ride features Salomon's Vibe midsole that cushions, absorbs impact, and provides a more responsive ride. This durable, cushioned midsole works with an Ortholite footbed that wicks moisture and cushions as well to keep your feet and joints happy as you log long miles on the trail. To finish it all off, a Contagrip MA sole allows you to confidently push your limits on wet, dry, sloppy, or loose trails so you can get out and run in comfort no matter the conditions.
- Seamless trail shoe for training and running in adverse conditions
- 8mm drop encourages a natural stride for midfoot and heel strikers
- Gore Invisible Fit technology delivers seamless weather protection
- Breathable mesh uppers are seamless to give a more comfortable fit
- Ortholite footbeds enhance cushion and provide moisture management
- Durable Vibe midsoles offer responsive cushioning on harsh terrain
- Contagrip MA soles confidently grip across both wet and dry terrain
- Salomon Quicklace system allows efficient on-the-go fit adjustments
- Item #SAL01P3
- Q & A
Almost Perfect Trail Shoes
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Loved these waterproof trail runners right out of the box. Keep my feet comfortable, stable and dry as I run on technical, rocky terrain in the Appalachians. I use them for endurance horseback riding ride & tie races, so they even work well for traction in stirrups! However, lace garage is tough to use. Can either get tight or tuck the laces all in, not able to achieve both.