Sense Pro Short
The Sense Pro Short is designed with Salomon's cutting-edge technology for high performance during your trail and road running races. Salomon meticulously deisnged the Sense without leaving anything behind. For starters, its lightweight, minimalist design features micro holes for enhanced breathability for your fast miles while its fabric wicks moisture, dries quickly, and has 4-way stretch. Additionally, reflective elements keep you visible and its multiple pockets store gels, hydration, and a light jacket for altitude gains.
- Minimal racing short for performance in demanding conditions
- Inner brief helps you avoid chafe while keeping short in place
- Lightweight fabric features micro holes for enhanced breathability
- 4-way stretch material offers full range of comfortable mobility
- 37.5 fabric technology dries 5X faster than similar fabrics
- AdvancedSkin ActiveDry wicks for dry comfort in high-output
- Reflective elements provide visibility in low light conditions
- Multiple pockets accommodate your gels and hydration essentials
- Item #SAL01M7
- Q & A
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 165lbs
Light and airy, Salomon's 37.5 fabric is ideal for summer heat and high output training. I love how much storage these shorts have, from small pockets for keys or a gel to larger pockets for an iphone or soft flask. The 6 inch inseam is a little shorter than I would like, but makes me feel fast! These fit true to size and overall are my new favorite shorts for the summer. These are perfect for long runs and races since there is so much storage and breathability!