Sense Pro 3 Running Shoe
Conquer singletrack you once couldn't imagine running with trail kicks that feel like your favorite road shoes. Lightweight and brimming with mesh, the Salomon Women's Sense Pro 3 Running Shoe doesn't look or feel like a bulky hiking shoe that sometimes likes to run. It's got streamlined speed laces to get you out the door quickly with a secure fit, and a cushy midsole and grippy tread to help you dig in when the trail turns loose and rocky.
In addition to lugs, the tread includes Contagrip rubber specifically designed to grip in wet, slick conditions, giving you the upper hand when slippery roots try to tug you off-course on rainy days. Salomon builds the Sense Pro 3 with a 4mm drop that's friendly to most runners, whether you're a heel striker or favor landing on your midfoot. The lack of extra support for overpronation means the Sense Pro 3 works best for runners with a largely neutral gait, and it's equally suited for long or short training days on everything from wet mud to loose scree.
- Trail running shoe for a fast, lightweight ride on light trails
- Sensifit upper wraps foot in snug fit for precision and comfort
- Endofit internal sleeve hugs the foot and helps reduce hot spots
- EVA midsole provides reliable shock absorption and plush cushioning
- Premium wet traction Contagrip rubber sole offers solid traction
- Quicklace system quickly and securely adjusts foot with one pull
- Item #SAL01A7
- Q & A
I use this pair primarily for indoor High interval training classes. So far so good. Only minor complaints I have is its front top part of the shoes is still a bit stiff even after 5x of hard training sessions