Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Trying to find the right coverage while you run can be tricky. You want your jacket to be light and breathable enough to wear while putting in some serious work, but you also want it to actually have some reliable weather protection. This ultralight, minimalist jacket strikes just the right chord for cool-weather runs. It's resistant to wind and water, but also has strategic lasered holes on the underarms and back to help heat escape as you pick up the pace.
- Minimalist running jacket with weather resistance and breathability
- Wind-and-water repellent fabric protects in inclement weather
- Panels of lasered holes are placed in strategic areas for venting
- Jacket stuffs into chest pocket to fit easily into your running pack
- Reflective details keep you visible when running in low light
- Active fit is close-fitting but till offers plenty of mobility
- Ultralight construction weighs less than four ounces
- Item #SALZ971
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.