Select your style & size:Select options
If you spend most of your time lapping the jib line at the terrain park, sessioning rails in the streets, and messing around on backyard PVC tube setups, then the Salomon Sanchez was made for you. It offers a super-soft flex and a catch-free profile to help make all your wildest jib dreams come true.
Rocket Science shaping makes the waist about 1cm wider to allow you to ride a length that's 5cm shorter than what you would normally ride. This reduces swing weight to help you spin on and off jibs, and provides a more stable landing platform for stomping drops. The Aspen Strong core offers a consistent flex to help you lock in those nosepresses, and Rubber Pads in the sidewalls soak up impact when you're gapping to the second down of a kink rail. And after you thrash it on gritty city streets, the extruded base is easy to repair.
- Short and soft jib board for rail rats
- Rocket Science shaping lets you ride board 5cm shorter
- Soft flex for easy pressing and buttering
- Flat with rocker at tips for catch-free fun
- Aspen Strong wood core is light and consistent
- Rubber Pads in sidewalls dampen vibration
- Extruded base is easy to repair
- Item #SAL012X