S/Max 120 Ski Boot
Salomon made the Men's S/Max 120 Ski Boot surprisingly light for how aggressive it can ski. A 120 flex makes this the second-stiffest S/Max Ski Boot, making it ideal for advanced-to-expert riders who ski groomers, powder, and everything in between. Despite its top-level performance, the S/Max stays super light with a weight just below four pounds per boot. Salomon accomplished this through a new Coreframe construction, which uses a thinner shell that's reinforced with a beefier materials in key areas that assure proper stiffness without weighing you down.
The S/Max might have a narrow last of 98mm, but its shell and liner are fully customizable so you don't feel any uncomfortable pinching throughout the day. Within ten minutes, boot-fitters and local ski shops can mold the Custom Shell HD and the thermo-moldable My Custom Fit 3D Performance liner directly to your foot's contours for a solid fit. This gives you a precise performance with a narrow last, as well as a boot that feels like it was fitted for your foot specifically.
- Aggressive ski boot built lighter and thinner than before
- 120 flex ideal for hard-charging, all-mountain skiers
- Narrow 98mm last for a snug fit and precise performance
- Both shell and liner are fully customizable for a solid fit
- 24mm oversized pivot helps you stay on edge with wider skis
- Item #SAL01IQ