From Wet to Dry.
It's a bird, it's a plane—nope, that is definitely the Salomon Men's S-Lab XA Amphib Shoe. Equally at home in water as it is on land, the S-Lab XA Amphib shoe is an ideal companion for racers seeking a shoe that can navigate torso-deep river crossings and steep uphills alike. To achieve such a versatile design, the XA Amphib features a lightweight mesh and TPU upper that won't bog you down when in water. Not to mention, this same mesh dries fast once you hit the ground running, so you're able to transition from swim to run with ease. A dual-density EVA midsole maintains dependable cushion and shock attenuation underfoot, while the Wet Traction Contagrip outsole assures serious rip and grip once you do hit the trails.
- Go from stream crossing to trails with this shoe
- Mesh upper is quick-drying and stretchy
- Draining windows assures quick exit of water
- Integrated sockliner allows you to wear sans socks
- Dual-density EVA attenuates shock and disperses impact
- Highly rugged outsole provides traction even when wet
- Item #SAL00WJ
- Q & A
Worst Shoe I have bought
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 9.5
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 175lbs
I bought this shoe in January and by late March they had torn and ripped. The Durability in this shoe is not great. I liked the specs and the weightless shoe, but for the amount of money I wouldn't recommend to buy to only have this shoe for 3 months or less. Think Twice before you make this decision
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 8.5
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 145lbs
Very light weight and the laces are super easy. Very comfortable all around except it's a bit narrow fitting.
This shoe is perfect for any trail to water to trail to creek adventures. It is super light, breathes and drains really well, and provides enough performance for most sports. Check out the product video for more details!