Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
S-Lab XA Alpine 2 Trail Running Shoe
Ridge runs are no walk on the treadmill. Not only are the trails sometimes non-existent, but you're bound to run through mud, rocky debris, and a mixture of the two. Salomon's S-Lab XA Alpine 2 Trail Running Shoe is essentially a lightweight, speed-oriented runner with a highly protective gaiter to block out all the nonsense getting in the way between you and a hearty workout.
The shoe's upper features the same Sensifit and Endofit technologies that give Salomon's footwear such a slim, streamlined, speedy, and absolutely secure fit that feels custom to your foot. Salomon also added a Carbon Chassis at the heel to solidify the fit and ensure the stability required for alpine terrain. Underfoot, three layers of EVA foam cradle your foot in soft cushioning, and they rebound any shocks from protruding pebbles for a comfier run. Contagrip's rubber sole comes in a Premium Wet Traction compound for better traction over slipperier surfaces.
- Trail running shoe designed with rugged alpine trails in mind
- Integrated gaiter enhances coverage from puddles and debris
- Sensifit upper with Endofit ensures a snug and secure fit
- Carbon Chassis secures the heel for trail-ready stability
- QuickLace closure reinforced with a lateral zipper up the gaiter
- Wet Traction Contagrip sole with three layers of cushy, shock-absorbing EVA foam above
- Item #SAL015Q
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.