Select a size:
S/Lab Shift MNC 13 Ski Binding
As if a ski binding built for backcountry touring and all-mountain skiing wasn't enough, Salomon redesigned the S/Lab Shift MNC 13 Ski Binding with a lower weight and a more aggressive performance in and out of the resort. Its innovative, versatile design accepts boots with tech bindings for touring in the backcountry, and then locks in like an alpine binding for downhill riding with DIN-certified release ratings. In fact, this particular S/Lab Shift boasts the highest DIN rating out of any MNC binding from Salomon. On the uphill, the Shift's dual heel risers assist you when the skin track gets steep. Salomon made the binding out of carbon-infused material to keep weight down and stiffness high.
- A ski binding built for all pursuits in the backcountry and resort
- Multi-Norm Certified for use with alpine and backcountry ski boots
- 13 DIN is the most aggressive MNC ski binding from Salomon
- Carbon-infused construction keeps the weight down
- Dual heel risers assist with steep skin tracks
- Boots with tech fittings are required for using in tour mode
- Item #SALZ9J0
- carbon-infused PA
- Release Rating
- 6 - 13
- Boot Compatibility
- alpine (ISO 5355), alpine touring (ISO 9523), tech, WTR, GripWalk
- Brake Width
- 90mm, 100mm, 110mm, 120mm
- Brakes Included
- Safety Features
- TUV certified
- Heel Elevators
- 2°, 10°
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 15oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
3.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.