Select Style & Size
S-Lab Sense Ultra 5L Hydration Vest
The S-Lab Sense Ultra Hydration Vest is designed to make hydrating on your run a little easier, and not to mention, a little more well-balanced. To achieve such a feat, the Ultra 5 features Salomon's SensiFit design, which provides a contoured fit that's ideal for aerobic activities. The Ultra 5 is completely bladder-less, though it does come with two front soft flasks that are specifically built for hydration.
- Low-profile vest built specifically for ultra runs
- Stretch fabric contours and conforms to your body
- Fabric also wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Reflective details and whistle offer enhanced safety
- Bevy of pockets keep necessities close
- Hydration soft flasks are included for easy drinking
- Item #SALZ99T
- 3D airmesh, 37.5 technology
- 5L (305cu in)
- Motion Fit Trail, Sensifit
- Hydration Compatible
- soft flask
- Reservoir Included
- 2 16oz flasks included
- 1 zippered phone, 1 stretch chest, 2 front flask, 2 front stretch, 2 zippered side, 1 main, 1 back kangaroo
- 14.9 x 7in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
January 14, 2021
Love this Vest!
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 140 lbs
Using this for long trail runs in the Santa Monica mountains. Typical run is 10 miles with 1500 elevation on fire roads. Needed something that allowed me to carry some hydration and car keys. My mountain biking hydration pack is too much for running. This works perfectly. I run with my car keys, a lightweight windstopper vest tucked in the back with a bar, both water canisters filled, and I put my phone in the pocket on the left. Works great! hardly know it is there when I run. Love having the ability to get my phone out fast for photos too.