S-Lab QST GTX Pant
These pants were designed for hard-charging winter warriors—the ones grabbing first chair on an all-time storm days then heading out in search of untouched backcountry lines once the snow settles. Thanks to their Gore-Tex Pro construction they've got ultra-durable waterproofing for season-after-season of hard usage, with the high breathability you'll need for skintrack climbs and deep powder runs.
- High-performance ski bibs for dedicated storm chasers
- Gore-Tex Pro is durably waterproof and highly breathable
- Articulated design lets you move fluidly up and down the mountain
- Removable bib and suspenders ensure a secure fit and extra coverage
- Inner and outer thigh vents provide serious airflow on the skintrack
- Special pocket has a leash to keep your beacon secure
- Stretch gaiters keep out snow when bootpacking or cutting deep turns
- Item #SAL01QT
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Used these in the back country a few times and at the resort. Keeps me dry and comfortable. Would recomned.