S-Lab QST GTX Hooded Jacket
Designed for the backountry, but versatile enough for resort-ripping, the Salomon S-Lab QST GTX Hooded Jacket is a highly waterproof and breathable shell that's suited for anyone who eats, sleeps, and breathes winter. It's made with high-performance Gore-Tex Pro, Gore-Tex's top-of-the-line fabric when it comes to waterproofing, breathability, and durability. You'll be able to shred all season long in any weather, and you won't feel stuffy, trapped, or weighed down by excess features. The helmet-compatible hood has your noggin covered in more ways than one, while the adjustable powder skirt keeps snow from billowing in on deep powder days. The pockets are compatible with pack straps when you're camped out in the backcountry for the day, and the whole jacket is designed with Salomon's Motion Fit 360 design for free and unrestricted movement whether you're making your way up or down the mountain.
- A backcountry shell with all-mountain versatility
- Gore-Tex Pro is highly waterproof, breathable, and durable
- Helmet-compatible hood keeps your head protected from driving snow
- Powder skirt keeps out snow when you're cutting deep turns
- Pack-compatible pockets are perfect for backcountry treks
- Motion Fit 360 construction allows for natural range of motion
- Goggle-wipe in front pocket lets you boost your vision at any time
- Item #SAL01QS
- Q & A
Great Jacket (and pants)
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 160lbs
The QST Jacket and Pants are perfect to ski the resort as well as long days in the backcountry. Plenty of pockets for snacks and anything else you need. Gore Tex Pro keeps my dry while still breathable when to sun comes out. The perfect kit with great style and functionality.