S/Lab GTX Pro 3L Pant
Developed by Salomon's top freeskiers, the S/Lab GTX Pro 3L Pants provide the tools you need to stay dry and move comfortably, whether you're riding lifts or earning your turns. 3L Gore-Tex Pro and fully sealed seems lock out any and all moisture, while still letting vapor from your skin vent out. Lighter, more durable, and more packable than 2-layer fabrics, these bib pants make versatile adventure partners.
- Technical bib pants for riding fresh snow on- or off-piste
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex keeps you fresh and dry
- Durable construction resists tears and rips from rocks and trees
- MotionFit 360 patterning moves naturally with your body
- Removable suspenders and big create versatile wear
- Articulated knees help you tackle all those kickturns
- Reinforced kickpatches fend off sharp ski edges and crampon spikes
- Stretch fixed gaiters prevent loose snow from sneaking in
- Item #SALZ9BJ
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Pro (3-layer), [face fabric] ripstop, Cordura, DWR finish
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 1 beacon
- inner thigh
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 7.7oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, backcountry touring, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
December 7, 2020
how warm are these? are they insulated?