S/Lab GTX Pro 3L Jacket
If you spend your nights dreaming of powdery faces in high-alpine terrain, then you know how important it is to have uncompromised gear in order to find these dreamlike places and make them a reality. Traveling on remote mountain ridges to tick off new descents demands the best of the best, and Salomon’s S/Lab GTX Pro 3L Jacket delivers the goods. As the top-tier freeride jacket in the line, Salomon’s international freeski team has been tweaking the S/Lab Pro Shell for years — and it's only gotten better. The integrated Gore-Tex membrane is complemented by both a three-layer shell construction and DWR finish to offer waterproof performance even after endless laps in the skintrack when it's snowing several inches per hour. The non-insulated shell design lets you dial-in your insulation with layers, and makes the jacket extremely breathable when you have to wear it while hiking in a whiteout.
- Performance ski shell fends off weather for backcountry freeskiing
- Gore-Tex laminate offers uncompromising weather protection
- 3L shell construction is highly durable, breathable, and stretchy
- A plethora of pockets keep your favorite snacks close at hand
- Articulated sleeves improve mobility for tricky kick-turns
- Item #SALZ9BI
- [shell] 3L ripstop, [membrane] Gore-Tex, [finish] DWR
- fully sealed
- drawcord adjustable
- 2 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve, 1 internal mesh, 1 internal
- zippered underarm
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
October 13, 2020
no thumbholes or pit vents
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 170 lbs
The jackets seems like great quality. The color was true to the photo but, no thumbholes or pit vents. A must have for me and had to return it.