S/Lab Exo Half Tight
Keep your muscles supported on longer runs with the Salomon S/Lab Exo Half Tight. This half tight was designed with compression and support where you need it most, using a body-mapped construction to help deliver quick muscle recovery and mid-run performance for long excursions on the road or trail. The fabric is lightweight and quick-drying to keep you comfortable as you sweat, and features a special zone of mesh that uses 37.5 fabric technology. 37.5 technology works to keep your body at an ideal temperature of 37.5 degrees Celsius while maintaining 37.5% humidity next-to-skin. Both the temperature and humidity levels are ideal for maximum performance—not too hot and not too cold, ensuring a comfortable run no matter the temperature.
That's not all there is to love about this tight, though. It's also compatible with Salomon's S/Lab belt—a stretchy, lightweight belt that can quickly clip into the front attachment point of your shorts, giving you extra storage for energy gels, packable layers, keys, and cards. The four-way stretch fabric helps you move freely and comfortably throughout your whole run, while UPF 50 sun protection shields your skin on sunny summer trail runs.
- Supportive compression shorts designed for long runs and workouts
- Body-mapped compression supports your muscles in key areas
- Mesh zone with 37.5 technology keeps your body at an ideal temp
- Compatible with Salomon's S/Lab belt for extra storage space
- Stretchy and quick-drying fabric ensures comfort at blistering paces
- UPF 50 sun protection guards your skin from harmful radiation
- Dual side pockets give you enough storage for gels and keys
- Item #SAL01M1
What do you think about this product?