Our Ski & Ride Guide—
The Top Picks Of The Season
Select Style & Size:
RS8 Prolink Skate Boot
Salomon's RS8 Prolink Skate Boot is a comfier option than the Nordic boots in Salomon's Race Series, making it an ideal option for training and everyday performance. It still provides a race-specific flex like S/Race models, except there's more SensiFit around the upper to conform to your foot more comfortably. Features specific to the RS8 include an Energyzer collar that provides progressive lateral support for better energy at each step, and the 3D Advanced Chassis drastically increases stiffness without adding weight. This boot is compatible with any NNN or Prolink cross country ski bindings.
- Nordic ski boot balances comfort with a progressive performance
- Race-specific flex optimizes power and control
- 3D carbon chassis keeps the boot stiff and light
- Second Skin upper conforms to your foot shape comfortably
- Energyzer collar offers ankle support and reduced muscle fatigue
- Sole compatible with NNN Prolink bindings
- Item #SAL01SP
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.