RS Pro Jacket
When you're hitting the trail in cold weather, whether it be for a few hours of Nordic touring, a trek up foliage-filled summits, or a Sunday morning long-run through a couple of inches of fresh snow, make sure to throw on the Salomon RS Pro Jacket for lightweight warmth and mobile comfort. This jacket has a hybrid design that features a windblocking softshell fabric up front for protection against cold gusts of wind, and a 4-way stretch fabric on the back to help you move easier over rolling hills, steep inclines, and long relaxing downhills. The inner lining is made up of innovative 37.5 fabric, a temperature-regulating material that moves moisture to keep you cool when you start to heat up, then traps heat when you start to get too cold, keeping your body at an ideal and comfortable temperature for active pursuits. Reflective detailing and treatment keeps you visible when you're out at dawn or dusk, while the single chest pocket offers convenient storage for maps, snacks, and any other essentials you need to bring along.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Get lightweight warmth for high-output pursuits in this jacket
- Softshell fabric up front keeps you warm against cold blasts of air
- Stretchy material in the back gives you the movement you need
- Lining material regulates temperature when you start to really move
- Reflective accents and 360º treatment keep you visible in low light
- Chest pocket lets you tote along necessary gear or nutrition
- Item #SAL01DO
- Q & A
Great running jacket!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 160lbs
Perfect fit! And stretches in the right spots so as to not ride up when running! Great amount of warmth and breathability! I can use this coat on colder runs and once I start warming up and sweating I can unzip it just a bit to dump some heat and regulate my body temp if need be! Great jacket!