For the active in wintertime.
- Versatile winter training piece for nordic, running, or cycling
- Pertex Quantum chest is windproof and water-repellent
- Primaloft insulation adds a touch of warmth
- Softshell panels amplify breathability and stretch
- Item #SAL00XY
- Q & A
Best cold weather running jacket ever
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 175lbs
This is an awesome winter jacket for high level aerobic activity. The paneling is slightly insulated on the upper chest so your core stays warm but then it vents nicely in the back and under the armpits. I wear this in ~30 degree weather with just a t-shirt underneath. If I'm running, that is perfect. I would have given 5 stars but the jacket has no side pockets and that would be my only complaint. Fit is more on the trim / athletic apparel side of things which is great for exercise purposes.