Push peaks in style and comfort.
The Salomon Men's Quest Origins 2 GTX Hiking Boot is a rugged hiking boot that conquers towering peaks, hardwood forests, and intermittent stream crossings with weatherproof protection and aggressive traction. Gore-Tex Extended Comfort provides the legendary waterproofing you've come to expect from Gore-Tex, but with higher levels of breathability during active use on the trail. The full-grain leather upper is tough-wearing, resisting trail abrasion while promoting smooth-wearing comfort.
Absorbing excess shock, the Ortholite footbed promotes excellent cushioning with every step. Salomon's 4D Advanced Chassis combines dynamic support with sure-footed stability needed for technical trails. To ensure maximum grip, the Contagrip sole combines multiple rubber densities with aggressive lugs for optimal traction when you're peak-bagging or navigating across forests.
- Rugged hiking boot with weatherproof protection
- Full-grain leather upper is smooth-wearing and durable
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort is waterproof and highly breathable
- Salomon 4D Advanced Chassis offers dynamic trail support
- Contagrip rubber sole provides aggressive traction
- Item #SAL00S3