Select style & size:Select options
A real life saver.
A comfortable helmet with high impact-absorption capabilities that looks good, too? Although many said it couldn't be done, Salomon proved the doubters wrong and completed this trifecta with the Women's Quest Helmet.
Its innovative Custom Air Fit technology self inflates to dial in a precise, personalized fit, and the hybrid in-mold and injected shell construction, along with EPS 4D impact foam, provides key protection in key places and light weight all over. Salomon's Thermo Control System and Twin Shell Ventilation system work together to pull air over your head to keep you cool, and it also helps keep your goggles free of fog and crystal clear.
Salomon hooked the Quest up with a removable and washable liner to keep your dome smelling fresh and also built in removable and audio-compatible ear pads to keep your tunes bumping and the stoke high. The soft chinstrap won't irritate your skin, and the included helmet bag keeps your new brain bucket shiny and new, at least until you test it out against a few tree branches.
- A lightweight and protective helmet for skiing or snowboarding
- EPS 4D foam absorbs and disperses impact from any direction
- Hybrid construction reduces weight and reinforces key areas
- Custom Air Fit system self inflates to adapt to any head shape
- Thermo Control System can be adjusted to maximize air flow
- Removable and washable faux fur lining
- Removable ear pads are audio compatible (audio system not included)
- Oval fit has a low-profile look
- Item #SAL00TL