Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
QST Stella 106 Ski
Like you, the Salomon Women's QST Stella 106 Ski craves powder. Given its moderately wide waist, this QST undoubtedly hovers over the sweet soft stuff with ease, and a rockered tip and tail only enhances its performance down untracked goodness. Expect a playful pivot and a surf-like feel when you turn down the steep and deep.
Unfortunately, all good things must end, and just like the inevitable changing of each season, a massive powder dump is bound to bring hordes of skiers, which indubitably changes the softest terrain into tracked hardpack faster than you can look up the definition for "indubitably." Fortunately for you, the QST 106 Ski still thrives on firmer snow, too, thanks to Salomon's patented C/FX³ technology, which harnesses a unique blend of carbon, basalt, and flax for an impressively damp, stable ride at speed that doesn't compromise the ski's lighter-weight, approachable nature.
- A versatile all-mountain ski for post-storm adventuring
- Mid-fat waist craves powder but still handles well on trail
- Rockered tip and tail deliver improved maneuverability and float
- Cork dampeners at the tip and tail absorb chattering vibrations
- Camber underfoot delivers reliable on-trail response
- Poplar wood core is light, responsive, and playful
- Titanal inserts add torsional stiffness and power transfer
- Rubber at edges smooths the ride with improved ski-to-snow contact
- Item #SAL01TA