QST Pro 110 TR Ski Boot
You're going to need a comfortable boot if you plan on ripping down big lines every powder day, which is why Salomon made the Women's QST Pro 110 Ski Boot is fully customizable to fit your foot. Both the 360-degree Custom Shell and Custom Fit 3D liner are heat moldable to mirror your foot's shape, so you don't feel any uncomfortable hot spots halfway through the day. Salomon also shaped this boot with a female-friendly design so you can get the most out of its aggressive 110 flex and wide last ranging from 100 to 106mm.
The QST Pro features a walk mode that helps you beat the crowds so you're the first on the tram, and a Surelock mechanism secures the boot's ski mode for rugged downhill performance. The Twinframe chassis is boosted to enhance steering, while the Oversized Pivot assures direct transmission for a better performance when paired with wide freeride skis. This boot also features Salomon's new Endofit tongue for an easy entry, and a waterproof gusset assures comfort in all weather conditions.
- High performance ski boot for deep days touring or at the resort
- Medium last creates a secure fit for minimal slop and solid control
- Heat moldable shell forms to your foot for impressive comfort
- Heat moldable liner creates a custom fit to limit pain
- 3 aluminum buckles lock your heel in to boost feel and control
- Walk mode eases touring with 40 degrees of motion on the up hill
- Low-tec touring soles are easy to walk in and can be replaced
- Item #SAL01J2
- Q & A
Excellent Versatile Boot
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This boot is awesome and is one of only a few of its kind - this boot does it all: it can be skied both at the resort in an alpine binding but also in the backcountry with a tech binding & toe. Gone are the days where you need separate boots for different set ups - if you are looking for a comfortable, lightweight boot that can still charge and be worn on a tech touring set up... this is your answer!
can't wait to shred more
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I had been thinking of purchasing these boots for a long while. I hadn't gotten myself new boots in over 5 years so it was time.
I wanted something with a medium volume, tight heel, adjustable calf. I'm a very aggressive skier with a background of racing/freestyle. I want something that I can turn on a dime but something that can help me absorb a big drop as well.
I've never had walk mode on my boots before and it is a game changer. These boots are highly customizable. I love how tight the ankle is!
what is the last width on these boots