Like a glove.
You're going to need a comfortable boot if you plan on tearing down big lines every powder day, which is why Salomon made the Women's QST Pro 110 Ski Boot fully customizable to fit your foot. Both the 360-degree Custom Shell and Custom Fit 3D liner are heat moldable to mirror your foot's shape, so you don't feel any uncomfortable hot spots halfway through the day. Salomon also shaped this boot with a female-friendly design so you can get the most out of its aggressive 110 flex and wide last ranging from 100 to 106mm.
Salomon also fixed the QST Pro with a walk mode that helps you beat the crowds so you're the first on the tram, and a Surelock mechanism secures the boot's ski mode for rugged downhill performance. The Twinframe chassis is boosted to enhance steering, while the Oversized Pivot assures direct transmission for a better performance when paired with wide freeride skis. This boot also features Salomon's new Endofit tongue for an easy entry, and a waterproof gusset assures comfort in all weather conditions.
- Astonishingly light freeride boot with for aggressive riding
- Stiff 110 flex best serves aggressive skiers
- Heat-moldable shell and cuff with last ranging from 100-106mm
- Women-specific cuff and liner accommodates smaller legs and feet
- Surelock walk mode provides some cuff rotation for hiking
- Heat-formed 360-degree Custom Shell and Custom Fit 3D liner
- Endofit tongue for easier entry on cold mornings
- Boosted Twinframe chassis with waterproof gusset
- Item #SAL00UD
- Q & A
Iâve been having issues with ski boots since I got rid of my last pair over a year ago. I have large calves so I for aimed for a 3 strap boot. After trying these on in my shoe size (7.5) I actually sized down to a shoe size 6.5 and then got these puppies molded. Calves are not squeezed and my toes are toasty. So happy!!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great boot for everything. Whether it's ski touring or just charging in the resort, it does it all. Walk mode is really easy to engage and it's stiff but not overbearing. Love it!
Comfort and Control
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I got this boot to use touring and at the resort. I went a size bigger than my current Lange ski boot, to give more comfort when touring, but the boot has a different shape than my Lange and it was too big in the toe area. This boot has more of a square toe, as opposed to my current rounded toe. I loved the stiffness the 110 provided and how it fit throughout my shin. I am returning this boot , but going to exchange for the smaller size. The walk mode is easy and quick to use.