Luxurious riding on firm snow.
- All-mountain ski thrives on and off-piste
- Versatile 92mm waist width handles all but the deepest snow
- All-terrain Rocker 2.0 includes an early rise to deflect chop
- Camber underfoot ensures edge control on icy terrain
- Sandwich construction increases durability and stability
- Inverted 3D wood core filters vibration and optimizes stability
- Shock-resistant Koroyd honeycomb inserts at tip
- CFX carbon superfiber laminate for increased dampening
- Item #SAL00TT
- Q & A
Fantastic all mountain ski
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Wife purchased these after being in need upgrading from her first setup.
She moved from 153cm Dynastar 76mm waisted carvers to the 92mm QST Lux @ 161cm length and couldn't be happier.
After a week in Austria skiing everything from hardpack to ice to 8" of fresh powder she loved every aspect of the ski. It's still a lightweight setup that can handle moguls, trees, and chopped up snow but also helped her finally ski decent powder that previously gave her issues.
This is a case of equipment actually helping a skier improve. She felt more stable at speed and in chopped snow. Confidence will always help you progress.
This is a great ski folks. Wife said so after day one. She's an advanced intermediate to advanced skier.
beginner to intermediate
Bought these for my daughter to ski Whistler. She is a beginner to intermediate, and this is her first season of skiing. They are well rounded mountain skis, stable, and can hold an edge great.
Wife enjoys these skis
Wife is a strong, intermediate to advanced skier and these work well for all round mountain use. Equally good in typical resort days and in light powder. Lightweight and versatile which makes for a good all round ski
My wife is 165 tall, 52 kilograms, intermediate skier. Which length should she go with?
Hey Andriy - I would recommend that your wife goes with the 161 cm in the Salomon QST Lux 92 Skis. Feel free to contact me directly with any additional questions or to get an order set up. - Kyle L. - Expert Gearhead - email@example.com - 801-736-4337