Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
QST Lumen 99 Ski
If you're a frontside skier looking for a solid pair of sticks that will take you all over the mountain, from groomers to powder and back again, you've met your match with the Salomon Women's QST Lumen 99 Ski. With a versatile mid-width waist and rockered profile, they provide flotation in softer snow and intuitive maneuverability, yet still retain excellent grip when you're forced back on trail to return to the lifts.
The Lumen 99 is built around a lightweight yet fun-loving poplar core, with the return of Salomon's patented C/FX³ technology, which is a prepreg fiber layer engineered from a combination of carbon, basalt, and flax that gives this ski an impressive amount of dampening and strength without packing on the weight. A Titanal insert brings excellent torsional stiffness to the table, ensuring the QST maintains a solid and stable feel whether you're laying wide-open turns down steep groomers or straightlining those blue runs.
- A ski with true all-mountain versatility
- 99mm waist carves hardpack and floats boot-top pow
- Rockered tip and early rise tail deliver improved maneuverability
- Cork dampeners at the tip and tail absorb chattering vibrations
- Camber underfoot delivers quick edge-to-edge response on-trail
- Poplar wood core is light, responsive, and playful
- Titanal inserts add torsional stiffness and power transfer
- Rubber at edges smooths the ride with improved ski-to-snow contact
- Item #SAL01TB