Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
QST Lumen 99 Ski
Your search for the ideal one-ski quiver ends with the Salomon Women's QST Lumen 99 Ski. With a 99-millimeter waist, this all-mountain slayer skis freshies and hardpack with equal prowess. A rockered tip and tail provides flotation in softer snow and adds effortless maneuverability, with camber underfoot to ensure excellent edge grip when the going gets firm.
The Lumen 99 is built around a lightweight yet fun-loving poplar core, with the introduction of Salomon's new patented C/FX³ technology, which is a prepreg fiber layer engineered from a combination of carbon, basalt, and flax, that gives this ski an impressive amount of dampening and strength without packing on the weight. A Titanal insert brings excellent torsional stiffness to the table, ensuring the QST maintains a solid and stable feel whether you're laying wide-open turns down steep groomers or straightlining those blue runs.
- A ski with true all-mountain versatility
- 99mm waist carves hardpack and floats boot-top pow
- Rockered tip and tail deliver improved maneuverability
- Koroyd tip enhances steering and control
- Camber underfoot ensures edge control on icy terrain
- Poplar wood core is light and responsive
- Titanal insert adds torsional stiffness and power transfer
- New C/FX³ technology increases stability and dampening while keeping weight impressively low
- Item #SAL01IB
- Q & A
Salomon QST Lumen 99 Ski
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These skis are the definition of an all mountain ski. They are fun to rip on groomers, ride through the trees, bumps and even do alright in power. There really flexible and a fun ski to ride. When it's not a powder day you'll find these on my feet.
Fun all around skis!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These skis are fun in bumps, groomers, and new powder. I can't wait to try them out in some deeper powder. They're a great all round ski.
It does what it does. It is a great tool to use on a ski day. you will be much better with this ski. She loves the color and it does the job. Will continue to use it in the future. Awesome.
Still dreaming of this ski.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I have demoed this ski and if I could have a 3 quiver ski, this would 100% be my next purchase. The rocker is fantastically fun in the trees and powder.