Why We Like The Salomon QST Lumen 98 Ski
From pristine corduroy to untouched powder, the Salomon QST Lumen 98 Ski doesn't put us in a box. The twin tips and short turn radius give us more play for trees and moguls, while the stiff carbon laminate boosts edge hold when carving out in the open, and the cork damplifier keeps the ride smooth when we hit hardpack.
- Do-it-all ski for that one-ski quiver
- 98mm waist for carving groomers and floating in powder
- Short turn radius for fast, dynamic performance
- Poplar core boosts responsiveness and screw retention
- Carbon laminate with cork for stability and dampness
- Item #SALZAGN
- 152cm, 160cm, 168cm, 176cm
- [152cm] 129 / 98 / 117mm, [160cm] 130 / 98 / 118mm, [168cm] 131 / 98 / 119mm, [176cm] 132 / 98 / 120mm
- Turn Radius
- [152cm] 12m, [160cm] 14m, [168cm] 15m, [176cm] 16m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- wood (poplar)
- C/FX Carbon Weave (carbon, flax), cork
- partial twin
- Binding Included
- Claimed Weight
- [152cm, pair] 6lb 9.8oz (3000g), [160cm] 7lb 2.3oz (3240g), [168cm] 7lb 10.8oz (3480g), [176cm] 8lb 3.2oz (3720g)
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help