QST Guard Hooded Jacket
Reach for the Salomon Men's QST Guard Hooded Jacket when the storm is delivering, and, despite the wind and the flying snow, you know you're in for an epic powder day. Constructed from a waterproof, breathable, and impressively stretchy fabric, this jacket will keep you dry and prevent you from overheating as you work hard in the deep. Fully taped seams ensure that no stray moisture can permeate into your layers, and the fabric has an impressive stretch so as not to hinder your range of motion. Generous underarm vents let you easily dump heat when the way warms up, while an adjustable hood protects your face from wind and snow on the summit chair. Two large hand pockets keep your essentials close at hand so you don’t have to keep running into the lodge, and a 2-way zipper makes it easy to access the internal pockets or adjust your layers without taking off the whole jacket.
- Reliably protective jacket for cold, snowy days at the resort
- Fabric is waterproof and breathable to keep you dry and cool
- Stretchy fabric and articulation for unhindered range of motion
- Synthetic insulation offers lightweight, reliable warmth
- Zippered underarm vents let you dump heat when the day warms up
- Large zippered hand pockets keep your on-mountain essentials close
- 2-way zipper makes it easy to reach inside pocket or adjust layers
- Adjustable hood keeps face shielded from flying snow and wind
- Item #SAL01CL
- Q & A
Versatile Ski Jacket
This is by far the most comfortable and warmest ski jacket I have owned. It is amazingly light and has pockets everywhere! 5 stars as it is excellent on the ski slopes and has a hood that fit over a helmet.
Salomon Ski Jacket
Very functional and sleek design. Powder band with snap connections. Great length to protect back from chills while skiing and riding the lift. Fabric moves with you and does not bind. True to size with snug fit from added warmth. Very pleased with this jacket functionality and features. Did I mention pockets? Very big and plentiful zippered pockets!