Your quest is over.
You learned a long time ago that losing a ski pole due to a fatter-than-necessary glove not only doesn't feel good, but isn't all that productive. Queue up the Salomon Men's QST GTX Glove and prepare yourself for the onslaught of streamlined performance. The QST features a waterproof Gore-Tex membrane that protects your paws from precipitation and flushed powder, while the Primaloft insulation maintains warmth even when wet. Not to mention, the QST's buttery-soft, yet rugged, goat leather body with an articulated fit enables a full range of motion and unimpeded dexterity, so you're able to tackle tough ascents and descents comfortably.
- Gloves for all but the coldest days in the resort or backcountry
- Gore-Tex insert provides waterproof, breathable protection
- Durable goat leather palm and fingers withstand wear
- Articulated fit maintains a comfortable, dexterous feel
- Large hook-and-loop closure with elastic leash
- Item #SAL00ZW
- Q & A
Not really satisfied with this order
I ordered the QST GTX Glove, but Backcountry sent me a Pow Sniper GTX Glove. Frustrating...