Your quest is over.
You learned a long time ago that losing a ski pole due to a fatter-than-necessary glove not only doesn't feel good, but isn't all that productive. Queue up the Salomon Men's QST GTX Glove and prepare yourself for the onslaught of streamlined performance. The QST features a waterproof Gore-Tex membrane that protects your paws from precipitation and flushed powder, while the Primaloft insulation maintains warmth even when wet. Not to mention, the QST's buttery-soft, yet rugged goat leather body combined with the articulated fit enables a full range of motion and unimpeded dexterity, so you're able to tackle tough ascents and descents comfortably.
- A versatile, hard-wearing glove for skiing
- Gore-Tex membrane offers waterproof breathable protection
- Goat leather and articulated fit ensure unimpeded dexterity
- Primaloft insulation provides low-profile warmth
- Hook-and-loop closure assures a personalized feel
- Item #SAL00NU
- Q & A
I would like to know the weight of the product. In the salomon's site it May be wrong.