Shred through the storm and seek out bottomless powder all over the mountain in the Salomon Women's QST Charge GTX 3L Jacket. The QST features a 3-layer Gore-Tex construction, which means the jacket is not only highly durable and wind-resistant, but also fully waterproof and breathable to ensure maximum protection against rain, sleet, and snow.
Fully taped seams further bolster your defense against moisture, so you don't have to worry about having soaked baselayers, and the zippered underarm vents provide easy temperature regulation to let you dump excess body heat when you warm up, but without removing your entire jacket. The hood, hem, and cuffs are fully adjustable to a personalized fit, and speaking of fit, the articulated arms and regular fit are designed to provide unimpeded mobility as you really lean into your turns on those corduroy groomers. Not to mention, the hood is helmet-compatible for added versatility, and the bevy of pockets keep necessities close at hand.
- Technical, weatherproof shell for stormy days in the mountains
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex protects against rain, sleet, and snow
- Fully taped seams fortifies defense against moisture
- Zippered underarm vents provide temperature regulation
- Cuffs, hood, and hem are adjustable for a personalized fit
- Thumbholes cinch out nasty winds
- Bevvy of pockets keep necessities close
- Included goggle wipe assures uobstructed optical clarity
- Articulated, regular fit ensures unimpeded mobility
- Item #SAL00PE