Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Ski Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Vision quest, or something like it.
When it comes to tackling bottomless powder and seemingly endless features, the Salomon Men's QST Charge GTX 3L Jacket assures steadfast protection and performance. The QST features a 3-layer Gore-Tex construction, which means the jacket is not only highly durable and wind-resistant, but it's also fully waterproof and breathable to ensure maximum protection against precipitation. Additionally, the fully taped seams bolster your defense against moisture, so you don't have to worry about having soaked baselayers.
Meanwhile, should you begin to warm up, the zippered underarm vents provide easy temperature regulation, meaning you're able to dump excess body heat without having to remove your entire jacket. The hood, hem, and cuffs are fully adjustable to a personalized fit, and speaking of fit, the articulated arms and regular fit are designed to provide unimpeded mobility as you schuss or skin your way around the mountain. Not to mention, the hood is helmet-compatible for added versatility, and the bevvy of pockets keep necessities close at hand.
- A technical shell for freeride or backcountry touring
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex protects against precipitation
- Fully taped seams bolsters defense against moisture
- Zippered underarm vents provide temperature regulation
- Cuffs, hood, and hem are adjustable for a personalized fit
- Bevvy of pockets keep necessities close
- Included goggle wipe assures uobstructed optical clarity
- Articulated, regular fit ensures unimpeded mobility
- Item #SAL00OS