Why We Like The Salomon QST 92 Ski
Whatever the hill has in store, the Salomon QST 92 Ski is there for it. The short turn radius and energizing carbon stringers give us plenty of play as we dip through the trees and flip off kickers, while the Double Sidewall Technology increases our edge hold when carving in hard conditions. And when slashing back bowls, the 92mm waist and freeride rocker give us plenty of float.
- Strong and spirited ski for well-rounded performance
- 92mm waist for all-mountain versatility
- Poplar wood core for low weight and good binding retention
- Double Sidewall construction for increased torsional stiffness
- Carbon and flax stringers for energy and pop
- Short turn radius for agility in tight tree lines
- Sintered base increases durability
- Item #SALZAGE
- 152cm, 160cm, 168cm, 176cm, 184cm
- [152cm] 125 / 92 / 113mm, [160cm] 126 / 92 / 114mm, [168cm] 127 / 92 / 115mm, [176cm] 128 / 92 / 116mm,  129 / 92 / 117mm
- Turn Radius
- [152cm] 12m, [160cm] 13m, [168cm] 14m, [176cm] 15m, [184cm] 16m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- carbon, flax, titanal
- partial twin
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 152cm] 6lbs 10.6oz (3020g), [160cm] 7lbs 1.6oz (3220g), [168cm] 7lbs 8.6oz (3420g), [176cm] 8lbs 0.4oz (3640g), [184cm] 8lbs 8.8oz (3880g)
- all-mountain skiing, freeride skiing, powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help