Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Cross-Country Boots we have in stock.View Similar Products
Proven performance and value.
If you are looking for a backcountry skate boot that combines energy transmission with custom-fit comfort, look no further than the Salomon Prolink Equipe 8 Skate Boot. While stiffness and lateral stability are the hallmark concerns for any skate boot, Salomon didn't want to neglect comfort when creating the Prolink Equipe 8. Using a combination of comfort foam, thermo-moldable foam, Lycra, and a Hyper Soft 5mm insole, this boot provides the ultimate fit and comfort for every foot. Additionally, the support cuff is articulated for front-to-back movement and muscle relaxation during the stride's kick phase without compromising lateral stability, and an adjustable heel strap provides precise hold, comfort, and performance.
Salomon designed the Prolink Equipe 8 with their performance fit for maximum foothold. While you're working hard, the softshell and 3D mesh uppers will drive humidity away from the foot to prevent overheating and the subsequent chill. A one-pull lacing system provides a precise and snug fit, while the lace cover with diagonal zip offers user-friendly protection from snow and water. Finally, the SNS Pilot 2 Sport outsole features a low boot-to-binding interface for direct power transfer.
- A skate boot that offers precise performance on groomed trails
- Advanced 3D chassis for strong heel support and torsional rigidity
- Combination of foams and Lycra for warmth and a comfortable fit
- Compatible with Prolink and dual rail bindings
- One-pull lacing system with zippered lace cover
- Adjustable heel strap for precise hold, comfort, and performance
- Energyzer cuff offers lateral support during the kick
- Softshell construction with 3D mesh for moisture control
- Item #SAL00T8