Outpeak Light Jacket
Salomon’s Outpeak Light Jacket takes a no-holds-barred approach to keeping you dry whether you’re backcountry skiing, mountaineering, or tagging summits during the summer months. Minimalist in design, but not in weather protection, the Outpeak’s weight is kept to a minimum thanks to its 20K/20k-rated waterproof, breathable Pertex Shield and streamlined design that doesn’t get bogged down with bulky, unnecessary features. Stash the Outpeak in a backpack, throw it on when a squall blows in, then ski, climb, or hike through inclement weather without skipping a beat.
- Minimalist shell for ski touring and year-round mountaineering
- Pertex Shield is breathable and protects against snow and wind
- Underarm vents can be opened up to prevent overheating
- Articulated sleeves help maintain mobility through the arms
- Adjustable cuffs and hem can be cinched tight to prevent heat loss
- Item #SALZ9D7
- [membrane] 3L Pertex Shield, [face fabric] 100% nylon
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- helmet compatible, adjustable
- 1 large chest zip
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, freeskiing, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
August 28, 2021
Mixed feelings...no pockets!
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 140 lbs
I love the style, material, zippers, hood, color and fit. What I don't love is there is only one pocket, on one side of the chest. Maybe this works for the guys, but not the right design for a woman. Salomon, please fix this one element and I'm a customer