Select a size:
Why We Like The Outline GTX Hiking Shoe
The Salomon Outline GTX Hiking Shoe is optimized for hikers who like to be on the trail more often than not. This lightweight shoe has a GORE-TEX Comfort membrane to seal out moisture while allowing vapor to escape—keeping our feet comfortable even in less desirable conditions. Underfoot, it features a 9mm drop to encourage an average stride length, a cushioned midsole, and a Contagrip outsole that grips muddy and wet trails with ease. An Ortholite footbed cushions our feet on all sides against the trail without making it unstable.
- Hiking shoes for extensive on- and off-trail wear
- GORE-TEX Comfort membrane seals out rain and mud
- 9mm drop is optimized for the average runner
- Contagrip outsole provides traction on varied surfaces
- EVA midsole provides rebound and shock absorption
- Ortholite lining surrounds your foot in comfort
- Low height provides plenty of freedom of motion
- Item #SAL01AD
4.5 based on 20 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.