Oh, the choices you'll have.
If you're the kind of person who prefers to order two appetizers instead of one entrée (because, choices), then the Salomon Women's Odyssey Pro Hiking Shoe might just be the shoe for you. Designed to waffle between trail runs and mellow hikes with ease, the Odyssey touts an adaptive construction that lends versatility in the face of varied terrain.
More specifically, the Odyssey features a quick-drying and breathable mesh, while the textile overlays provide torsional support and protection. A gusseted and stretchy tongue offers natural mobility and prevents debris from infiltrating your socks and bestowing you with unsavory hot spots. Additionally, the EnergyCell+ midsole attenuates shock, enhances energy return, and promotes swift transitions so you're able to make the most of the terrain at hand and your stride. Not to mention, the High Traction Contagrip outsole features small, tenacious lugs that encourage a natural stride and flex with the bones and tendons in your foot.
- The choice of running or hiking is yours with this shoe
- Breathable mesh upper is stretchy for mobility
- Full seamless design prevents hot spots
- Ortholite sockliner provides a comfortable fit
- Midsole attenuates shock and disperses impact
- Rubber outsole flexes naturally and grips terrain
- Item #SAL00WY