Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
MTN Summit 79 Ski
If your idea of a day in the backcountry involves high speed skinning and then boot packing to the top of an exposed summit, then the Salomon MTN Summit 79 Ski is a great backcountry partner. These sticks use a super lightweight construction made possible by a proprietary carbon and flax combination. This carbon fiber creates snappy response and reliable torsional rigidity, while the flax dampens out the feel to reduce chatter on firmer surfaces. Because neither of these materials retain screws well, the MTN Summit 79 comes packed with a titanal plate underfoot to ensure your bindings stay fully attached even in high torque situations.
- Lightweight backcountry ski for involved high alpine adventures
- 79mm waist is quick edge to edge and maneuverable in tight areas
- Medium turn radius enables you to navigate tight chutes, trees
- Carbon and flax combine to provide a damp ride in a light package
- Karuba Woodcore offers a super lightweight feel for the uphill
- Titanal binding reinforcement adds durability and binding retention
- Skin notch on tail keeps your skins securely in place at all times
- Item #SALZ9JB
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.