MTN Explore Ski Boot
Designed to remain nimble on the up, comfortable during long approaches, and dependable on the descent, Salomon's Women's MTN Explore Boot is a solid offering any backcountry-roaming lady will appreciate. A performance-oriented 98-millimeter last and 90 flex is ideal for lighter, intermediate to advanced lady rippers, while the generous 63° range of motion in walk mode makes short work of bootpacks and long skintracks.
- Backcountry-specific boot built for accessing remote lines
- 90 flex is suitable for lighter, intermediate-to-advanced riders
- 98mm last offers a performance-oriented fit
- 63° range of motion in walk mode for efficient ascents
- Liner is heat moldable for a snug and precise fit
- Carbon spine reduces weight while keeping the boot stiff
- Lugged rubber sole crawls up icy bootpacks and rocky ridges
- Item #SAL01TQ
- Shell Material
- [shell] Grilamid, [cuff] polyproprionate, [spine] carbon fiber
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Walk Mode
- Surelock, 63° range of motion
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Women's Ultralight Custom Fit 3D
- Liner Closure
- 35mm power strap
- Binding Compatibility
- DIN Certified
- ISO 13992
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 12oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
November 4, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- 5` 9"
I LOVE THESE BOOTS. They are light, comfy, and super stable on the charge down. Everything is simple, and the switch between tour and walk mode is amazing.
March 1, 2020
Do these fit with marker griffon bindings with the sole ID?