Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
MTN Explore 88 Ski
Salomon's MTN Explore 88 is our ski of choice when we want to see what's around the next canyon, and the one after that. It's a fast-moving, light-feeling backcountry ski that encourages exploration. Long ridgelines, wide aprons, and technical summits are no problem for a ski as nimble and skinny as the MTN Explore 88. And as for the downhill, well the carbon and flax reinforcement layers amplify stiffness to keep us in control when we're navigating steep chutes and icy terrain. There's enough rocker in the nose to keep us afloat when we're setting the skin track through surprisingly soft snow.
- Explore the entire backcountry with this light, nimble ski
- 88mm waist is the skinniest backcountry ski from Salomon
- Long camber underfoot ensures edge control down icier terrain
- Carbon and flax reinforcement layers deliver powerful stability
- 3D-shaped wood core keeps the ski light and vibration-resistant
- Sidewalls sandwiched together for torsional rigidity and durability
- Item #SALZ9JD
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.